Red Dwarf Recordings is pleased to announce the release of Alan Reed’s first collection of songs since his departure from Pallas.
Entitled ‘Dancing with Ghosts’ , it’s a selection of recordings of acoustic versions of tracks from Alan’s past and present. The songs are stripped down to the emotional core of voice, acoustic guitar and a smattering of keyboards, bringing a fresh take to favourites such as ‘Sanctuary’ and ‘Kean on the Job’.
The release of ‘Dancing with Ghosts’ is set for October 24th, and will be available from the Red Dwarf Recordings Website and from Alan’s bandcamp site as well as from specialist retailers.
To coincide with the release, Alan will be undertaking a number of live dates this autumn.
- Sept 30th: The Pop Factory, Porth (nr Cardiff) Wales, UK (with Magenta)
- November 4th: Spirit of 66, Verviers, Belgium (with Arena)
- November 5th: De Pul, Uden, Netherlands (with Arena)
- November 19th: The Peel, London, UK (with Magenta)
- November 20th: The Robin 2, Bilston, UK (with Magenta)