Red Dwarf Recordings is pleased to announce the release of Alan Reed’s first collection of songs since his departure from Pallas.
Entitled ‘Dancing with Ghosts’ , it’s a selection of recordings of acoustic versions of tracks from Alan’s past and present. The songs are stripped down to the emotional core of voice, acoustic guitar and a smattering of keyboards, bringing a fresh take to favourites such as ‘Sanctuary’ and ‘Kean on the Job’.
To coincide with the release, Alan will be undertaking a number of live dates this autumn.
- Sept 30th: The Pop Factory, Porth (nr Cardiff) Wales, UK (with Magenta)
- November 4th: Spirit of 66, Verviers, Belgium (with Arena)
- November 5th: De Pul, Uden, Netherlands (with Arena)
- November 19th: The Peel, London, UK (with Magenta)
- November 20th: The Robin 2, Bilston, UK (with Magenta)